Employees of the Department of Strategic Development and Investment of the Department of Economic Development participated in the online event "Technical and consultative support of Ukrainian communities in the implementation of spatial municipal energy planning".
Participation in the webinar "Technical and consulting support of Ukrainian communities in the implementation of spatial municipal energy planning"
Nov 22, 2023
During the event, the following issues were considered:
- the current state of the city's heat supply system;
- sources and areas of heat supply;
- condition and damage of networks;
- analysis of consumer types;
- grants and donor financing of heat pumps, cogeneration plants, solar panels as important components of energy security in conditions of blackouts.
The event took place on November 22-24 within the framework of the project "Promotion of energy efficiency and implementation of the EU Directive on energy efficiency in Ukraine", implemented by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany (BMZ) and co-financed by the State Secretariat of Switzerland on economic issues (SECO).
*the picture is taken from the Internet