Development of "Strategy of cooperation and marketing communications to promote the traditional culinary heritage of Rivne"
May 5, 2020
The Department for Strategic Development and Investments is starting preparations for the development of the "Strategy for Cooperation and Marketing Communications for the Promotion of the Traditional Culinary Heritage of Rivne".
The strategy is developed within the project "Cultural heritage of the kitchen - the promotion of culinary traditions through the professionalization of the gastronomic offer of Lublin and Rivne" №PLBU.01.01.00-UA-0852 / 19-00.
The Strategy document will contain the following sections:
- Research of the state of culinary heritage of the city.
- Mission, vision, goals, objectives.
- Analysis of culinary and gastronomic tourism.
- Ways to establish strong links between producers and consumers of culinary heritage products.
- Forms of popularization of culinary heritage.
- Cooperation in promoting the Polish-Ukrainian culinary heritage.
Project «Cultural heritage of the kitchen - promotion of culinary traditions through the professionalization of the gastronomic offer of Lublin and Rivne» created with the financial assistance of the European Union, under the Cross-border Cooperation Programme «Poland-Belarus-Ukraine 2014-2020». The content is the sole responsibility of the Department of Strategic Development and Investment Executive Committee of Rivne City Council, and does not necessarily represent the official position of the European Union.