Rebuilding of Rivne Educational Complex "School of Secondary Schools of I-III Grades-Specialized School" №26 of Rivne City Council
The project is in compliance with the State Strategy for Regional Development, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from August 6, 2014, No. 385, and the relevant strategy for the development of the region.
The primary goal is to increase the competitiveness of the regions, in part: to ensure the development of urban infrastructure; attraction of investments in construction and / or reconstruction of engineering and social infrastructure of cities; diversification of energy supply sources and increase of energy efficiency in the regions.
"Reconstruction of the" Avangard "stadium in the city of Rivne (reconstruction of spectator stands of sectors number 1, 2, 5, 6, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22 and the central entrance)»
Implementation of the project will allow the residents of the city of different age groups to engage in active cultural and recreational activities, improve the quality of life of the community through providing better services in the field of recreation, creating comfortable conditions for children's health and recreation.
"Completion of the unfinished construction of the premises on the street. Drahomanova, 7 in Rivne city under the management of labor and social protection of the population of the Rivne City Executive Committee »
The purpose of the project is to improve the accessibility and quality of service provision for the population of the city of Rivne, which, upon their receipt, applies to the management of labor and social protection of the population of the executive committee of the Rivne City Council, by completing the incomplete construction of a communal building on the street. Drahomanov, 7 in the city of Rivne.
Reconstruction of the stadium "Avanguard" on the street. Zamkova, 34 in Rivne "(Correction)
The relevance of the project is that the reconstruction of the stadium "Vanguard" will promote the development of various sports at both local and national levels, including the involvement of young people in sports, will promote the socio-economic and cultural and leisure life of the city.
Expected project results:
- the possibility of holding football matches and athletics competitions at the local, national and international levels;
- the possibility of holding training meetings of football teams and athletes of other sports, as well as creating conditions for the base of football clubs;
- promotion of a healthy lifestyle among the population of Rivne and Rivne region;
- functioning on the basis of the basement of the stadium of sports sections for children and adults, sports halls for training of athletes of different sports;
- holding a variety of mass events.
«Construction of a preschool educational institution of a nursery-garden at the address of street Konovalets, 16 in the city of Rivne "
Relevance of the project
According to the Law of Ukraine "On Preschool Education", preschool education is a mandatory primary component of the system of continuing education in Ukraine.
The state recognizes the priority role of preschool education and creates appropriate conditions for its acquisition.The development of preschool education, improving its quality, educating a healthy future generation is a particularly important issue for the territorial community of Rivne. The priority is to create conditions for children to study and live no worse than in developed European countries.In the city of Rivne much attention is paid to preschool education. At the beginning of 2019, there were 35 communally owned preschool educational institutions and one departmental subordination institution in the city.
However, this number of preschool educational institutions is insufficient to provide preschool education to children in Rivne. The issue of construction of a preschool institution in the residential district "North" in the city of Rivne remains relevant, where the number of schools is insufficient, which led to the formation of long queues for registration of children in kindergartens at the place of residence in the city of Rivne.
The project has a social focus. The implementation of the project addresses issues of local importance in ensuring the coverage of preschool children with preschool education. Implementation of the project will improve the quality and accessibility of preschool education in the city of Rivne, will create better conditions for the full development of the child, education and training of children at the primary level of the general education system; will provide an opportunity to create new jobs for members of the local community; increase confidence in the executive branch at all levels, reduce social tensions in society.
Expected results of the project
- coverage of preschool education of 221 children (14 groups) by putting into operation a new and modern kindergarten in the city of Rivne, on the street. Konovalets, 16;
- creation of new jobs (60 jobs);
- increasing the number of working population;
- improving access to preschool education;
- reducing the shortage of places in preschool institutions, which will meet the needs of residents of the territory in obtaining affordable and free preschool education;promoting the strengthening of the family;
- reducing the number of socially disadvantaged families and child neglect;increasing the level of positive attitude and strengthening trust in the city authorities.
- getting the opportunity to prepare children for school in accordance with modern educational standards;
- enabling parents to work and increase the well-being of the family and community, not just to take care of the child;
- kindergarten education will contribute to the formation of skills necessary for schooling;
- the construction of a kindergarten will contribute to the implementation of state policy in the field of preschool education, ensuring social adaptation and the child's readiness to continue education.